So I was thinking a lot yesterday about a Mother's Love. How fitting for Mothers Day... My mom always told me that I would not understand the kind of love that she feels for me until I have a child of my own. Never really knew what that means until now. I look at my baby girl, and my heart just swells with love. This also got me thinking about the Father's love for us. How much more does he love each one of us. The love that I have for Ella really puts it in perspective.
On another note, my hats off to moms everywhere. What an joyful adjustment it is to be a mom. I am loving every minute of it! Well, maybe not the sleep deprivation part. Was just taking pictures yesterday of Ella. Oh to sleep like this again! :)

2 comments:
She is beautiful! I can't wait to come visit - let me know a good time - shoot me an email. I don't want to intrude but I have to get my hands on one of Nathan's future girlfriends!
Congratulations on your little girl! I found your blog via the Stewarts via the Couch House! Hope that you are enjoying life as a new mom!
Blessings!
Post a Comment