CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

2 weeks of updates

Whew! I cannot believe how quickly time flies. Has it really been 2 weeks since I last posted anything. Well, let's start with what is freshest on my mind. Ella went back to the doctor today for her 1 month checkup. She is still growing strong...10lbs, 4ozs and 22.5 inches (all of the percentiles are the same from her 2 week appt. She is sleeping between 5 and 6 hours at night. Aaron and I cannot ask for much more than a healthy, sleeping baby! We are SO BLESSED!!!

Over the last two weeks, we have had a flurry of visitors. I am attaching some pictures below. I hope Ella grows up to know how loved she is by so many people. First off, Aaron's mom came and stayed with us for almost a week. She kept Ella while Aaron and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. THANK YOU NANA!

Cuddle time with Nana at the hospital



With a few days of downtime, then Aaron's dad and Sharrell came to visit from Georgia. While they were here, we went to the park, Aaron's aunt Barbara and family came to visit, and we headed out to the Dallas Arboretum for an afternoon of fun! Aaron and I also got to have another date! THANK YOU PAWPAW, SHARRELL AND JENNIFER!

Meeting PawPaw


Grandma Sharrell Feeding Ella

Avery modeling at the park (I swear some of her pictures look like she is a little model!)



Aunt Barbara, Kathy and Cousin Susan


Avery, the purple tiger (the face painting lady and the arboretum was AWESOME!)


Somewhere in there, I had a birthday; my last year in the twenties. My parents also came and baby-sat for us! THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!!


Well, sorry for the long post, but it has been a blur. Aaron and I are so lucky to have such a supporting and loving family. Oh, and can I say, I LOVE being a mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is growing so quickly! Nathan is so ready to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenna! This is Jill (Albright) Briesch from FBA days. Congratulations on the birth of baby Ella - she is just BEAUTIFUL!