CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stay at home mom

Well, it is official; I am turning in my computer to stay at home with Ella!!! I am so excited! I have lots more to post about the last several days and Ella turning 4 months old, but I will have to do it a little later. But I will post soon with lots of pictures!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brenna!
Your sweet Ella is so beautiful and precious :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah B! Congratulations! I know Ella will love having her mommy home with her. :)

Anonymous said...

SO happy for you! Saw Heather Walker today and she asked about you!

Annie said...

That is so great! I will miss you at PwC but really we all know the rewards are so much greater with you baby!!! We should get together soon!

Kim and Eric said...

B, YAY!!! Staying at home is just the best! I really wouldn't trade it in the least! There are so many rewards and sacrifices, but the joy is overflowing. Congrats.

The BURKS said...

AWESOME!!!!! I was just wondering when you would have to return to work!! NEVER!!!!! Yeah for you!!