Well, Ella had her half birthday on November 1st...how has it already been 6 months since she was born!?! This week, Ella had her 6 month checkup, and here is how she stacked up. Long and lean is what the nurse called her.
Weight: 15 lbs (30th percentile)
Length: 26 in (70th percentile)
Head: 17 in (75th percentile)
Every day I realize how blessed we are the have such a beautiful, amazing little girl!
Will post pics soon! I got my computer today, so I can finally return to blogger world! YEAH!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Half Birthday!
Posted by Brenna at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that she is already 6 months! Time flies! :)
We need to make some time together! And they do grow fast. Ty was always, and still is 90% for height & 5% weight. He has not gained one pound in 18 mos. I know he eats! He is just VERY active.
Love you cousin.
Michelle
Happy Half Birthday Ella! Can't wait to see you soon. :)
She is growing super fast! I need more Ellas pics to see!
Post a Comment