So, I went to the Dr. this morning. I am 39 weeks and only 1 cm dilated. My impatience seems to be growing by the day; it seems like she will never get here! All in the Lord's perfect timing, right? That is what I keep telling myself. I know I should really be enjoying this time of rest before she gets here, but I think I have the 9 month blues. Just ready to be done with this uncomfortable belly and many of the other things that go along with pregnancy. I keep thinking about a verse that my best friend, Holly, sent to me along with other verses to meditate upon before and during labor.
"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11
I trust that He has perfect timing, and I should not let my impatience get the best of me. Aaron and I are so blessed to be having a baby girl. I CAN wait a little longer to see her. :)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
1 Down, 9 To Go
Posted by Brenna at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Praying for you guys!! I know these last days are tough! Hang in there! We can't wait to meet your sweet one! Love, The Sanderfords
Post a Comment