CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

New world

Well, I have officially decided to join the world of mommy blogs. I have loved reading about the adventures of those people that I have known from high school and college. And here I am, 3 weeks away from my own new adventure...a baby girl, only known to my friends and family as Baby E. Poeple have so many big opinions abount names, so Aaron and I have decided to keep it a secret. We did give out a hint on the first initial, which has been a blast to hear all of the names that people have some up with. I think the funniest so far has been Elvira. :) My mom has a great sense of humor! So here we go.

My brother moved out last Monday, so Aaron and I have been working double time to get the nursery set up. By Sunday night, we were all set! I cannot believe we will be bringing our own bundle of joy home sometime in the next month.


2 comments:

Meredith said...

Hey!!! Congrats on the upcoming baby girl!!! So exciting!!!

My votes are:
Emerson
Evelyn, Evie

I can't wait to find out!!! Also, so glad you joined the blog world!

Kelly said...

Wow!! I know you are excited! We are praying for you as you approach this big time in your lives! The room looks fabulous! Enjoy the quiet! =)
Love, The Sanderfords