Okay, so it is time to play a little catch-up on my blog. Ella just seems to be growing every day, and she is into EVERYTHING!!! She is pulling up on anything within reach. She wants to eat everything that Aaron and I are eating. Overall, she is a JOY. We are lucky parents to have such a precious little girl. I am just trying to figure out how 8 months have gone by so fast. Just a few pics...
Doing the splits on the baby gate. Don't think she realized how close to the ground she was, because she hung there for a little while before figuring out how to get down.
Ella loves TCBY. She would attack the waffle cone anytime she was near it. The funniest part was that with the exception of the two pictures below, Ella would stop eating the ice cream every time I tried to take a picture of her ( I am talking 7 pictures!).
1 comments:
Precious pictures! Yay for catching up!
Post a Comment