CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

3 MONTHS!!!!

I cannot believe Ella is THREE MONTHS old today! Time has just flown by. I have not posted in a month, so I will do a quick recap.


At Ella's 2 month doctor's appointment, she was 11lbs, 7ozs and 23 inches (both 75th percentile). She was not a fan of the vaccinations, not surprising... She is just a healthy little girl.


Throughout the last month, she has just gotten more active and talkative. She definitely is starting to explore, and you can tell she just wants to be a part of the action and see everything that is going on around her. She is about 15 lbs now. Also, there have been a lot of firsts.



First movie - The Dark Knight (she only saw half of it; mommy stood outside and let her get her nap in for the second half.

First food - we gave her some watermelon, which she just loved the juice.

First time to roll-over - The other day while I was in the other room, I heard her making some noises while she was playing on her gym on the floor. When I walked in there, I found her rolled over with her arm stuck underneath her.

First trip to the ER - mommy slammed her finger in the bathroom door at Mi Cocina and broke her finger plus almost took off her finger tip. She was such a good baby the whole time! I think she liked looking at all of the different lights.

First play date - We went over to a friend's house from high school, Shannon. Ella hung out while Shannon's son Nathan, and Jessica's two boys (another friend from high school) played.

First swim - Aaron and I took her to the pool last weekend at Lifetime fitness and let her hang out for a few minutes in the pool. She was pretty relaxed until a couple of kids accidentally splashed her in the face. :)



Just a few pictures from the month. My camera got misplaced and I finally found it about a week ago, so I don't have too many.







Oh yeah, and she has learned to scoot around on her back. She started off laying on the tiger head with her feet toward the top of the picture and her head toward the bottom. She scooted herself all of the way out and around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR AN UPDATE!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter looks a lot like you Brenna!!! She is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Yeah update! E is such a little wiggle worm! Love the new photos