Well, Aaron was out of town, working around Newport Beach, CA, all last week and the first part of this week. So, Ella and I hopped on a plane on Thursday to go see him! Ella did wonderfully on her first plane ride. I gave her a bottle on the take-off and another on the landing, and she slept for the majority of the remaining time. Whew! I was really nervous though, because I did not want to be THAT mom with the screaming baby.
On Friday, I took Aaron to work. Then I looked up Torrence, CA on the GPS, which is where my friend from college, Chrissy, lives. It was only 35 miles away and worked out perfectly. I have not seen her in a little more than a year, so it was a fantastic to get to visit with her for a couple of hours! Below is Chrissy and her adorable son, Austin!

Saturday was a fun relaxed day. We actually got to sleep in a little bit. We had lunch at a Mediterranean restaurant at Laguna Beach. We also walked around to some of the little shops around there. Saturday night, we went out to a nice dinner with Aaron's colleagues working with him. 



Unfortunately, we had to come home on Sunday after a yummy breakfast. I am already missing the gorgeous weather (80's during the day and 70's at night). I am hoping that Aaron's has to do some more work out there a little later in the summer, so we can enjoy a little more of the California atmosphere.
Monday, August 11, 2008
The Real OC
Posted by Brenna at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yeah! I am so jealous you got to visit with Chrissy and Austin. Can't wait to hear all about it. :)
Post a Comment