Okay, so I really cannot complain much about my lack of sleep. Ella has been the greatest sleeper up until about a week ago. I mean come on; she was sleeping 7 hours during the night at 4 weeks old. But now with her learning to roll herself over, she has been waking up a lot in the middle of the night. I think previously, she would put herself back to sleep, but now when she wakes up in the middle of the night, she decides to roll over, and then fusses after awhile because she is stuck. One night this last week she woke up about 5 times from the time I went to bed at midnight til 7 AM. I guess the Olympics has contributed to the lack of sleep. I cannot seem to turn them off at night once I start watching, especially if there is any swimming going on of any kind.
Anyways, I am looking forward to the day when she is good with sleeping on her tummy or can figure out how to roll back over. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Sleep Deprived...
Posted by Brenna at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Brenna!
How are you? Your little girl is to cute! I found your blog on my friend, Meredith Northcutt's blog! Small world!!! Anyway just wanted to say hi and hope you are doing well!!!
No suggestions really - but hang in there! It will get better!
Post a Comment